Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Unknown Caller.

On Saturdays Eric had gone down to a friends house to watch extreme cuddling (the ufc fight) so I was hanging out at my parents house. I was watching TV with my lil' sister when the home phone rang. It was for lil'sister. We were thinking who would be calling her on my parents home phone. Quickly into her conversation I realized what it was A PRANK CALLER!! Oh happy day. Lil' sister was so excited. "I am so glad you called on my home phone that makes it so much more creepy" she said to the unknown caller. We realized after a few phone calls that the caller was somewhere around our house looking at us. This sounds scary but because lil' sister loves prank calls so much I figured it was one of her friends so I was not to worried. I went out side to try to catch the caller but they were in a car so I could not catch them. Lil' sister was too scared to try to catch them. After playing cat and mouse with them for about 20 minutes I caught the callers. It was lil' sisters friends Claire and Jenny and some boys they were with. Oh Claire and Jenny you got us but you better be careful because the Olson girls will not forget.

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you blog because it would really be a shame if the events of this night weren't recorded somewhere! i am just reading all your old posts and am LOVING it! SO FUNNY! all of them, but i have to say that i'm partial to this one since i was a participant.
    Love you sister! can't wait to come visit, i'll make it down to AZ if its the last thing I do!

    ReplyDelete