Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Insomnia

So anyone who knows me knows that I do not have a hard time sleeping. I pride myself in being able to sleep anywhere at any time. Recently though that has changed. Every night for the past 5 days I get in bed, read my book for about 20 minutes, lie in my bed with my mind going a mile a minute for about 20 minutes or until I realize that I am not going to bed anytime soon, get up and surf the internet until I have exhausted that resource then just watch TV till I can fall asleep, which usually ends up being around 4-5 o'clock in the morning. I hate it! I have a theory that Eric is slipping me cocaine so that I will not be able to sleep and he will have the bed all to him self, or maybe he is slipping me Meth in hopes that I will clean the apartment outrageously well in my Meth-induced state. Or maybe I have slept so much prior to my recent insomnia that my body has decided I don't need anymore sleep. I think these are all good theorys that I will research and hopefully crack the case on my inability to sleep at night.

1 comment:

  1. mom too! she watched a show about rat lung worm parasite that is in slugs and rats while she was trying to fall asleep. some college students went to jamaica for spring break and ate the slugs in their ceasar salads. they attacked their brains but they are all ok now. so at least you can learn great things on tv while you wait for that sleep moth to land on you (like in the comercials on tv).
    love,
    abbey

    ReplyDelete