Friday, October 16, 2009

Going back to Cali





So Eric and I went to California last weekend. It was so fun. We went to the Red Sox vs. Angels playoff game. Eric's an Angels fan and I am a Red Sox fan so he left the game happy and I left not so happy. We also went to the Rose Bowl to see UCLA play Oregon. That did not go as well for either of us, I don't know if anyone saw highlights from the game but lets just say Oregon had 3 touchdowns in about a minute. Not the Bruin's finest hour but it was still great to finally see the Bruins play in the Rose Bowl. We also went to Disneyland (amazing) and got to hang out with Eric's sis Ashley and her hubby Rory down in Encinitas. So to recap, both my teams lost, but it takes a lot more than that to spoil my weekend away.

No comments:

Post a Comment