Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Time



Christmas is only a few days away and I am very excited. I love Christmas because I get to see those people I love who live far away and because I get to see those people at the Mall wearing those amazing Christmas sweater. One thing I hate about Christmas though (I sound like the Grinch) is those sappy commercials and Movies about Santa Clause. Look Santa is great and all but stop talking about how magical he is and that every child needs to believe in him. Okay thanks for letting me get that out. Anyways I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah (although I think that has passed).

1 comment:

  1. i love this santa cat. i wish he wasn't so seasonal so i could love him all year without wishing it was christmas.

    ReplyDelete