Monday, February 8, 2010

Dogs on my mind

Lately more then ever I have been longing for a dog. It consumes my thoughts. It doesn't help that I watched a 2 1/2 hour dog show yesterday or that I DVR every episode of Dogs 101. I guess I should lay off the Animal Planet and switch to Food Network. I mean our apartment doesn't have a rule against cooking. Watch out though, my next post might be about how I want a Paula Dean.

PS: Pictures of my hair are coming, but personally I am loving the red locks!

2 comments:

  1. yes! i cant wait to see those red locks! dev and beck said it looks great. they also said that french bull dogs are gasy, well at least mom did. but then again maybe you love that about them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mal, i need a pick of the ginger ASAP!! miss you girlie!

    ReplyDelete