Sunday, April 11, 2010

Alpacas



I have a new obsession:

Alpacas

Alpacas are a domesticated species of South American camelid. It resembles a small llama in appearance (thanks Wikipedia). They are used for their fur much like sheep are used for their wool.

Anyways, I really want one. I think they are the cutest animals and I think an Alpaca would go so nicely with my little french bulldog. I could use the Alpaca's fur to knit my frenchie sweaters. Oh how sweet it would be.

If you have a fondness for Alpacas like I do check out this website http://www.mountaintopalpacas.com/Site/Home.html. You will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. So I just found your blog and let me tell you... Work today has been so much for entertaining! I love and miss you! PS Can we start an Alpaca farm? I think I just like them when they're cute babies but maybe we can just sell them when they're grown up? Anyway, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to give those alpaca a visit! so so so so so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the idea of knitting your dog a sweater out of alpaca fur. so resourceful.

    ReplyDelete