Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lake Powell

This last weekend, Eric and I went to Lake Powell. We met up with Dev, Beck, Abbey and some family friends and spent the weekend wake boarding, tubing and swimming. It was such a great weekend. Lake Powell is one of my favorite places in the world so to be able to meet up with some of my fam and go there was about the best weekend you could ask for.

Also Eric and I went and saw Crazy, Stupid Love and I crazy stupid loved it. This is coming from someone who, in general, hates romantic comedy's so you can trust me. If you are a Ryan Gosling fan you will especially love it. RG has literally NEVER looked better, better than The Notebook, better than Breaker High(and if you are a real RG fan you will know what that is).

2 comments:

  1. thank you for blogging about us like i asked you to. you are so sweet. crazy stupid love, eh? ima have to go see that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal- I LOVE Ryan... And that side part in CSL... I even loved that! He really is photoshopped!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete