Thursday, September 22, 2011

SLC Bound

I am heading to SLC for the weekend. I am so so excited for the trip and I cant wait to get out of the heat (102 today, its fall for goodness sake).

I cant wait to see friends and fam, but I also cant wait to eat! I have quite a list of places that I need to eat. To fit all the resturants in I plan on having 5 large meals a day. I think that will work.

Random though that I would like to share with you:
I have recently got into a few Bands/Musicians that I would like to share with you out there.

1. Band of Horses, Hipsters have been into this band for ages but now that I have listened to their music, I am a big fan and I can see why the Hipsters like them (although now that people like me like them the hipsters probably think their too main stream and are totally over them).

2. Jessica Lee Mayfield. She is a singer/songwriter type and really good.

And that is all I have to say.

1 comment: