Friday, December 16, 2011

T.G.I.F.P.T.P. (Thanks Goodness I Finally Posted Thanksgiving Pictures)

Better late than never, right? Being that it is almost Christmas, I thought I would finally post some Thanksgiving pictures.

So here we are, Thanksgiving 2011-Salt Lake City, Utah

Thanksgiving morning, pre-cooking with Karl, Maggie, Abbey and Sofie.

I am the Shepard and Karl is my sheep.

Becks with her first grandson Karl.

Eric (looking like he just got up), Me, Dev and Uncle Kent about to enjoy TG dinner.

Family portrait (doesn't Karl look great in his bow tie from H & M).

Lil' Sissy Abbey relaxing after a long day of eating.

Later that week, going to our Salt Lake fav Red Iguana for a machaca chimichanga.

So to wrap it up, thanksgiving was great. I loved spending time with family in Utah.
This week were off to spend more time with family, but this time in The Dominican Republic.
So as they say down south and in the Terminator, hasta la vista!


1 comment:

  1. oh this is so nice! that was a fun time. you should put some of these pics on fb, if you want. sure do miss you!

    ReplyDelete