Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Lil sister









Today Abbey Mekenzie Olson aka lil' sister is turning 21! Lil sister and I are the best of friends and in honor of her birthday I am putting together some of my favorite AMO pictures. Pictures include; Abbey as Dobie the house elf, Ghetto Fabulouse Abbey, and baby Abbey, where she looks adorable but the boy/girl? in the bottom right corner is not so adorable, oh wait that's me. Well anyways, happy birthday Abbey, you are one of my favorite people in the world and the best sister money can buy. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Awh, Mally that is so so sweet! I love you too! Thanks for coming shopping with me and mom, it was alot more fun than the boot search of last year. I hope you have SYTYCD on dvr so you can catch me up over thanksgiving! Love YOUUUU!

    ReplyDelete