Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey for me, Turkey for you

So thanksgiving is almost upon us and I am very excited. This year it’s just going to be lil sister, Ez and I at the parents. Big sister #1, Maggie, will be celebrating in Alaska. She will be having a traditional Alaskan thanksgiving consisting of Moose meat, Alaskan Salmon and snow. Apparently that’s how they celebrate up there. Big sister #2, Ashley, will be celebrating with her hubby Ryan in good old bean town (Boston). So that leaves the rest of us to be celebrating with Dev(father) and Beck(mother). I am very excited, Beck is quite the cook so I am sure there will be a absolute Smörgåsbord (spelled correctly!) of delicious foods and treats. So to wrap up, have a happy Thanksgiving everyone! Oh and be safe, I just read an article saying thanksgiving is the most dangerous driving day of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment