Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Bad Habits

So its the new year and everyone is supposed to come up with new year resolutions. I have a come up with a few new year resolutions, one of which being I am going to improve my posture, but also I thought I would inform people of a couple of bad habits that I will never quit.
Okay my first and worst bad habit that I will never quit is chewing my finger nails. I know my self well enough to know I will never stop biting my nails. If you look at it from a Freudian stand point you could say I have an oral fixation. I have to have something in my mouth and most of the time it is my fingers. I have tried chewing on gum or a pen instead of my nails but nothing has worked so I have decided to embrace my bad habit and stop fighting it.
My other bad habit is my love and devotion to sugar. I love candy with all my heart and although I know it is not good for me, it makes me so happy and I will never give it up.

So there you have it. I think new year resolutions are great and we should always be improvin
g ourselves but here are a couple of bad habits you will never see on my new year resolution list.

3 comments:

  1. nails are overrated anyway. i still love you even with your, sometimes bloody, nubs. plus, a spoon full of sugar helps the fenfen go down so i don't see why it should be given up.
    love,
    lil sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also bite my finger nails, but once i broke my jaw and it was wired shut for 6 weeks... i did not know which was more torturous; not eating or not being able to bit my nails... but... when i got unwired, there were some gorgeous nails to be bit and bit they were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love biting nails. It's the best habit that I don't think is bad. And in case you didn't know, FART is Rory's blog. Clever.

    ReplyDelete