Monday, May 3, 2010

Back in the 801

So were back from the coast and as predicted I am sunburned, although not as severely as anticipated. In spite of the SB, we had a blast. Ashley and Rory were great hosts and showed us a really good time.

This trip I got reacquainted with some loves of mine that are not so easily found in Utah:

1. The beach, love just laying on the beach hearing the ocean waves crash.
2. H&M, nuff said.
3. Pro Baseball Games, the Padres game was great. The stadium was awesome, the hot dogs were amazing and I almost got hit in the face by a foul ball.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for baseball and H&M - 2 of my favorite things and well the beach is also a fave so sounds like you had a good trip.

    I hope you ate lots of pinkberry too. but knowing Eric, I'm sure you did. I've been craving pinkberry ever since our trip to longbeach. Surprisingly, no pinkberry here in fbx...go figure.

    ReplyDelete