Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A new addition

Eric and I have a new addition in our apartment, no it is not a French Bulldog puppy, it is a new mattress.

Dev and Beck had told us that they would get us a bed for a wedding present and in typical Olson fashion, we finally got around to buying it last weekend.

You are probably thinking, does this really merit a blog post. Well, when you love sleep as much as I do, an incredibly comfortable new mattress is a big deal, so it does merit a blog post. Plus the mattress we were sleeping on had been Eric's since he was 12, meaning it was extremely below par, so much so, that the preferred napping spot was our Ikea couch and not the bed. Nuff said.

So now I will share with you the things I have realized since getting the new bed:

1. Waking up in the morning is hard, especially now that the mornings are getting cold

2. The snooze button is a cruel lover that I keep coming back to

3. Pillow tops are one of the greatest creations ever, I put it right behind Pandora

Now I must end this post so I can go to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Ha I love you so much & all your hilariousness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. top inventions of all time: Pandora and pillow top mattresses - can't argue with that.

    ReplyDelete