Monday, October 25, 2010

Some Random Thoughts

Mallory's randoms thoughts:

When I was in high school I found some personalized confetti with my name on it, this was a rare find, so of course I bought it. I still have it and I am wondering when I will ever have the use for Mallory confetti. If anyone has any ideas let me know.


I am not a rom com fan, because of this I do not enjoy most of Kate Hudson's movies, I do however adore this cover of Elle Magazine. It is partly because K Hud looks stunning but mostly because of the Marc Jacobs dress she is wearing. Well done Marc, well done.

Ez and I are pretty busy, this means that our apartment often gets turned to the way side. It typically gets to hoarders status before we decide to clean up. It's getting to the point where I am seriously considering getting a cleaning lady. Would it be weird to get a cleaning lady for a one bedroom apartment with cinder block walls?

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment