Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Not Feelin so Hot

Today I had the stomach flu and had to stay home from work. It sucked. I threw up and I spent the entire day on the couch, watching TV, napping and feeling generally horrible.

I get the stomach flu about every two years and it seems like it is always in the summer. The last time I got it was the night before my Grandpa's funeral, not the best timing. The time before that, I was in Prague with my family, not really wanting to spend a day at our hotel next to the toilet while I could be touring the city.

I don't know what caused my sickness this time but I am denying that it was food poisoning, mainly because I made dinner last night and I don't really want to think that I gave it to myself, plus Eric did not get it and he ate the same thing that I did last night. I am just going to say it was this bug that's going around and hope that Eric did not catch it.

2 comments:

  1. another "i never felt so hot!" day, eh? that is a bummer! but you have a lovely to weekend with ME to look forward to, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and remember when you got it on christmas??? that was unfortunate timing too.

    ReplyDelete