Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dust you sholders (and everything else you own) off

So were back from Chicago and it was awesome, I will soon give an update. We got back from Chi town just in time for this though.

I don't know if you heard about the giant dust storm that hit Phoenix, but it was pretty crazy.

Eric and I were out at dinner and all of a sudden all these people were staring at our table. I was thinking, wow I must look really good, people cannot take their eyes off me. Then I realized we were right next to the window and a giant dust storm was going on outside.

The next day the entire city was covered in dust. No bueno. Oh and then a girl in my office found a scorpion on her desk!? Were do I live, Agrabah? Was this all a result of an evil plan thought up by Jafar? (In case you are thoroughly confused by these last few comments, they are a reference to the Disney movie Aladdin)

This Scottsdale place is crazy.

2 comments:

  1. love aladdin. Jafar was the worst! Can't wait to hear about chicago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooooo. a scorpion in the office?

    ReplyDelete