Thursday, November 10, 2011

Its getting cold in here

Wow it has been a while since I last posted. Life has been about the same. It has started to cool down here in Scottsie. This has been a good and bad thing. Some days you walk outside and it is beautiful 70+ degrees with blue sky's and I think it does not get any better than this. Then other days you walk outside and it is cold and I cant help but think "Oh no, its not supposed to be cold down here, that's why people live here because it is never cold. I am not ready for cold weather yet. I still want to hang out by the pool and walk around without a sweater." Alas as we move closer to winter even Scottsie starts to get cold, I need to come to terms with that.

As the weather is changing, Eric and I are preparing for another change. We have started looking at house and are hoping to soon become home owners. We are really excited about buying a home and cant wait to move out of our apt into a place with a yard and a place for Karl to run around. I will keep you all updated with our status, we are just in the early stages but I will let you know when we get more serious.

1 comment: