Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sports fan in training

So Eric is a sports fan (understatement), because of that I have become a sports fan. In my quest to be a true sports fan, I filled out a bracket for the NCAA men basketball tournament also know as March Madness. I filled it out and me and Eric made a bet, who ever had the better bracket would buy the other dinner, and not just dinner at a T.G.I. Fridays, I mean a nice dinner.
I filled out my bracket with dreams of bracket perfection(impossible), then I went online and looked at other peoples brackets, like professional sport analyst brackets. I started to compare my bracket to the pros and my dream of bracket perfection came crashing down. I think it is safe to say I have one of the worst brackets of all time. We have not even made it to the sweet sixteen, and 3 of my 4 teams in the final 4 are out and my winner of the national champion lost in the second round (although I think nearly half of the people who filled out brackets put Kansas as the national champions). I think it is safe to say I am going to be taking Eric out. Just another bump in the road for a sports fan in training.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Mallory, I filled one out a couple years back and was soooo wrong. I got last place at work. My coworker felt bad and bought me some icecream. So at least something good came of it!

    ReplyDelete