Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Straight bangs


I wish so dearly that I could pull off straight bangs. As many of you know I am obsessed with Taylor Swift. Many a nights at the Olson home you can find me listening to my Ipod and belting out her tunes as Eric tries to ignore my off pitch singing. Anyways, recently I saw her with her hair straight and these straight bangs (pictured above) and I nearly fell off my chair, I though she looked so good, but then I try it and I just look like a kindergartner with a bad hair cut. I don’t know if it is the shape of my face or what but it always looks less then stellar when I wear strait bangs. Okay that is my little rant for the day.

2 comments:

  1. Who cares Mally, you rock those swoopies!
    Clairessa gave me short straight bangs and I have to say, at first I thought it was a mistake(probably because E-con almost peed her pants laughing every time she looked my way)but turns out I kind of love 'em!
    So if you still really want them go for it! Claire will take good care of you and if it is a mistake, bangs grow like weeds- they'll be back in no time.
    and that was my response rant.
    love you,
    absie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mall I totally know how you feel. I tried it and it just always parts where I have a caulick. SO sad. But I love and miss you dearly! I hope married life is awesome and random but I am so jealous you didn't have to change your last name!

    ReplyDelete