Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Shoe Situation


Ez and I's reside is a small, one bedroom apartment we like to refer to as the Fairlane. Said apartment is cheap and that's why we like it, but what we gain in our pocket books we lose in closet space.

My Grandma used to have a saying "a place for everything and everything in its place". It is when you don't have a place for everything you realize how important this saying is.

Our organizational problem is most evident in the bedroom with my shoe situation. I like shoes, unfortunately I have no real place to put them except for in a giant pile in the corner of our bedroom (pictures above). This picture could be taken strait out of an episode of Hoarders, luckily the rest of our apartment does not look this bad.

I admire people who are organized even in the most cramped situations. You see those people in NYC that have apartments smaller than a cardboard box that maintain a very organized existence, and that is impressive to me. Although that being said, I would like to see how many pairs of shoes they own in that cardboard box, probably only a couple pairs and home girl need more than a couple pairs of shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment