Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Auntie Mal


Right now in my life I do not feel ready to start a family, at all, I do however get really excited when people around me have children. Currently I have two nieces; Lydia and Violet. Lydia is almost 3 and so sassy, as you can tell from the picture, Violet is almost 3 months and so chubby and adorable. They are the cutest little girls and it is so fun seeing them grow up.

Recently I got some real jazzy news, my sister Ashley and her hubby Ryan are having a baby! This will be the first niece/nephew on my side of the family and I am so excited. I am also so happy for my parent because I know they have been wanting a Grandchild and the news has sent them over the moon.

Congratulation Ash and Ryan!

5 comments:

  1. yay for Ashley and Ryan. I know they are happy and I am so certain your mom and dad are too excited for words. That is going to be one spoiled little baby. Yay for the Olson's growing family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the congrats mal and EZ! Thanks for the shout out from portland too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo!! Neices and nephews are the best ever ever ever! Oh mal I miss you; come to sf!! Congrats to Ashley! And dev and Becky!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mal! Your still a doll! And tell Ash congrats for us!!!!!
    Our fingers are crossed for a BOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is everything about that picture amazing

    ReplyDelete