Monday, August 9, 2010

The Neistat Brothers

Recently I was flipping through the channels and landed on HBO (expensive I know, but I cannot bring myself to canceling it). I became interested in a show that was playing. It was unlike anything I had watched on TV and after watching approximately 30 seconds I was hooked. The show was titled The Neistat Brothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD1wcVIGwGE


I have attached the shows trailer above so you can get a feel for what it's about.

The show has inspired me to start documenting my life in film. Be prepared for some home movies to be posted. I will try to make them entertaining, but I cannot make any promises.

If you have HBO I highly recommend checking out The Neistat Brothers, if you do not have HBO, you can come over to the Fairlane and watch it with Eric and I, if neither of those options work for you then I say you are being quite difficult and I have given up.

2 comments:

  1. i am so happy that i opted out of dj hero for neistat brothers. you are right, they are great!

    ReplyDelete