Monday, August 2, 2010

An ecclectic grouping

Eric and I have one of the most random selection of music. I get my love for radom tunes from my dad (Dev). Dev got an ipod about 3 years ago and has not updated his music selection since he added his 40 favorite songs. His music rages from Pink's Get the Party Started to Big Band to I had the time of my life from Dirty Dancing. He could listen to that random mix of music over and over till Beck goes crazy.

I must say I need more than 40 songs to keep me entertained but I do have quite the random grouping of music. Here is a list of some of the things you might find Ez and I listening at any given time:
  • Private Eyes by Hall and Oats
  • Spirit of the Radio by Rush
  • Ghosts N Stuff by Deadmau5
  • Don't Stop Believing by Cast of Glee
  • No Love by Eminem
That is s pretty random mix but the best thing that Eric decided to purchase was the soundtrack to Fiddler on the Roof. We get to enjoy If I were a Rich Man and Tradition when ever we would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment