Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summers coming to an end

As Summer is quickly coming to an end I am having some mixed feelings. In the past when August would roll around I would get a dreading feeling as I knew school was quickly approaching and my care free days of summer soon would be over. Not that I am out of school and working, those feelings are gone and I am left a little excited for fall to start. I am not excited for it to get cold but here are some of the things I am looking forward to in fall:

1. Football (especially college). Come November I will probably be cursing football but as of now I am actually really excited for football to start.

2. (Continuation of 1) Bruin trips. Bruin trips are the vacations we take to see the UCLA football team play. This year we are going to Austin to see UCLA play University of Texas (probably wont go so well for UCLA but I am excited to see Austin) and Berkley to see UCLA play Cal. I am really excited.

3. No longer having to sleep in the hottest apartment ever. Our apartment is so hot and the AC does not reach our bedroom, this makes the midsummer nights a little unbearable. Not the best sleeping environment as you can imagine.

4. Fall clothes and not having to worry about sweating. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment