Monday, September 13, 2010

Are you hungry?

I consider myself someone who can appreciate good food. Whenever EZ and I go out to eat we compete to see who can order the better thing. I am usually the winner, because of this I am going to let my blog readers in on some pretty good eats.

#1 HI-CHEWs
I discovered these little jems while at the Asian market. You had to spend over $10 to use your card and I was at $8 so I just picked them up and I am so happy I did. HI-CHEWs are like Mambas but so so so much better. Try them, you will like them. P.S. I recommend Apple or Orange.

#2 Burnt Almond Fudge Milkshake
Okay this one takes a little prep time. Here are the ingredients you need;
  • Burnt Almond Fudge ice cream (sometimes hard to find, but don't think you can substitute it, this is a very important ingredient).
  • Malted Milk
  • Skim Milk
Mix together to your preferred consistency. You may not think this sounds so great but let me just tell you this, last weekend, Eric ate 2 of these a days and drove across town twice to get the Burnt Almond Fudge ice cream.

#3 Pop-Secret Homestyle Popcorn
I love popcorn and this is the best popcorn you can get without making it the old fashion way yourself. This popcorn has the perfect amount of butter and salt. For extra bonus enjoy with Milk Duds.


Another blog post about food. What can I say, I like to eat. Also shout out to Dan's Food in Foothill. All of the above items are available there (one of the only places you can find Burnt Almond Fudge).

3 comments:

  1. mal, i've been looking all over for the Homestyle Pop-Secret. that stuff is uber delish. and with Milk Duds... it's almost like we grew up together. :) hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey I am so glad you also appreciate the amazingness of Homestyle pop-secret. Great minds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mally, i finally tried hi chews this past weekend! not only were they incredibly delicious but i did not realize how hip they are! i made 2 friends because i was seen buying a variety pack! and that is not even including the 7-eleven cashier who is always a friend of mine but was really tizzed that claire wouldn't buy any.

    ReplyDelete