Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ginger Hall of Fame

As a red head (albeit a new one, hey I had red hair when I was a baby), I feel I need to stand up for my ginger brothers and sisters. Red Heads get the rep of being mean, ugly and having pasty white skin and all of these are a misrepresentation of the group (except the pasty white skin, that usually rings true). To prove the anti-ginger folks wrong, I came up with group of awesome carrot tops (Carrot Top the comedian not included. He is a embarrassment to gingers everywhere).

The Red Head Hall of Fame:


Ann Margret: Iconic Red Head

Conan O'Brien: Funny Red Head


Christina Hendricks: Curvaceous Red Head

Ron Howard: Oscar Winning Red Head

Isla Fisher: All Around Adorable Red Head

Shaun White: Athletic Red Head


As you can see there are some pretty great gingers in the world, so the next time you decide to put them down, remember this list.

1 comment:

  1. i am offended that yours truely wasn't on you list... but i guess sean white is close enough.

    ReplyDelete