Thursday, November 25, 2010

Raising Arizona

Eric and I have some pretty exciting news. We are moving to Phoenix, Arizona. Well technically Scottsdale but close enough.

Eric has gotten a got a job down there, so we are heading south. EZ made his way down today (long story as to why he left on Thanksgiving, but lets just say it has to do with the Bruins). I will head down at the end of December.

That means I will have a month of living with my parents like the old days and a month being away from EZ, which I am not to excited about.

The next month is going to suck but I am really excited about the move and the adventure.

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck in AZ!!! Sounds like a fun adventure, and great shopping down there. At least when I was there for spring break 12 years ago, there was:) Mark loved it too as well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mallory! I was actually born in Scotsdale. My family lived there for almost 10 years and they talk about it so fondly. I am sure you will love it. You are so bubbly & great you will make instant friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mall that's crazy!! Sounds awesome fun though. The moving part at least.. And I will be home for a while over Christmas, so let's for sure do another Ruby River reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we hang out everyday until you leave? I'm so sad!

    ReplyDelete