Thursday, December 2, 2010

At home with Dev & Beck

As I previously posted, I am living at Dev and Becks house. It is a blast from the past being back here and there are some major pros to staying with the parents (beside the obvious free rent).

1. Dev scrapes the snow and ice off my car on snowy days. Awesome.

2. Beck's seriously good cooking. I tend to cook about twice a month, so a good home made meal from the likes of Beck is much appreciated.

3. Dev telling me about his new favorite show Entourage. Yes, you read that right, Entourage. They are playing reruns of it on Spike TV and Dev loves it. He tells me about his favorite charters (Ari and Vince) and why he likes them and then he watches an episode and explains the plot to me.

4. Last but not least, being reunited with my favorite napping spot in the world, the floor next to the heat vent. At Dev and Becks house some of their heat vents are located directly on the floor, easy access for a heat junkie like me. For nap time, I cozy up to the heat vent, cover said vent with a blanket and crawl in. It gets so toasty warm that I don't even care that I am sleeping on the floor like Cinderella.

Overall I am having a pretty good time back in my old crib, and it is nice getting some family time while I am still around.

The one major con of being at my parents house; being approximately 650 miles away from Eric.

2 comments:

  1. SOunds fun! I would totally eat up living back home with my parents. When do you move out? Let's all get together before christmas!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie I would love that! I talked to Jodie about it and told her when I am available.

    ReplyDelete