Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am Flipping Out

I have discovered something that I want to share with all of you out there, it is the television show Flipping Out. I mentioned that I enjoy this program in a past but I feel I need to explain why this show is so great.

Flipping Out is a reality show about Jeffery Lewis and his design company Jeff Lewis Design, Jeff is an interior designer and in the first season he flips houses (hence the name, Flipping Out) as the series progresses he does less house flipping and more remodeling and redecorating. Just seeing what Jeff can do to a house is reason enough to watch the show but that is not why I watch it, I watch it because watching Jeff and his staff interact with each other is one of the funniest things in the world.

Here is a list of some of the characters and why they make the show great;

Jeffery Lewis


Jeff is super talented but a little crazy and totally OCD. He is so funny although sometimes not on purpose. He yells at his employees all the time and has fired all of them at least once but usually lets them come back. That makes him sound like a mean person but he really is not, he just has really high expectations. I am slightly obsessed with him and would give my right arm to work for him, even if it means getting yelled at every day.

Jenni Pulos


Jenni is Jeff's administrative assistant. She looks just like Elaine from Seinfeld and stands up to Jeff when he is in the wrong. Jeff and Jenni make quite a team.

Zoila Chavez

Zoila is Jeff's housekeeper. She is always talking back to Jeff and always calling him crazy. It is a dream of mine to one day have a housekeeper just like Zoila.

Monkey Lewis

Monkey is one of Jeff's many pets, but he is my favorite. He is just a big fur ball and lays around all day. Look at how sweet he looks in that picture above laying in Zoila's arms.

Basically if you have Bravo you need to check out Flipping Out, I don't think you will regret it.




No comments:

Post a Comment