Saturday, February 26, 2011

Adventures with Mal & Eric & Karl




It has finally happened, Ez and I have finally got a dog. His name is Karl, he is a French Bulldog, born Nov. 21st 2010. I am completely in love. We got him yesterday and we are very happy parents.

Being this is my first dog ever, I have learned that things I thought came naturally to dogs do not, for example, going on a walk. We start to walk him and it is like walking a cat. He will walk in what ever direction he wants and then just sit down and will not move unless you pick him up.

He is quite the character, but how could he not be with that face.

That's all for now but don't worry, there will be more Karl to come.

4 comments:

  1. CUTE DOG! Karl is so adorable! I can't wait to meet Karl in August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love! I need to come visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good choice on the name! although, i might still call him davis for old times sake. i love him and i can't wait to come visit!!!
    love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no. that pain in my stomach is back. I can't look.

    ReplyDelete