Wednesday, April 13, 2011

California Love

Eric and I took Karl on his first road trip ever to southern California. He was able to meet some of the extended family and Ashley and Rory were nice enough to let him stay at their apartment.

Below is a picture of Eric, Rory and myself at the Padres game on Saturday night. Karl was not able to come.


Here is Karl's first view of the Ocean ever.

Karl with aunt Ashley.


The highlight of the trip was taking Karl to dog beach in Del Mar. Here is the Olson family at the beach.


Karl checking out the sand.


Some of the dogs on the beach were a little bigger then Karl. He had a little incident at the beach were he got ran over by some of the big dogs. After that he was a little more timid as you can see in the picture below.


Ez protecting Karl from some of the big dogs.


The trip was great and Karl had a great time. We are already planning our next trip out with Karl.

3 comments:

  1. I miss Karl so much already. Even though he is quite the diva and high maintenance, I miss him terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal I was in Southern Cali this weekend too! I wish I would've known so we couldn't hung out! I would've loved meeting Karl :)

    ReplyDelete