Thursday, April 7, 2011

The puppys new clothes

I decided Karl needed a new shirt. I decided to take one of my old UCLA tees and reconstruct it for Karl. It started as my size so obviously much to big for Karl as you can see below.

Before:

Karl kind of liked the tee because he could do the sexy off the shoulder look. I told him no because he is not a floozie and he did not want the other dogs at the park getting the wrong idea about him.


After a little reconstruction I got it fitting quite well. It is still a little big but I am leaving some room for him to grow into it.

After:

Here is the new reconstructed tee (already with a stain on it).


Karl relaxing in his new look.

Karl is very deep. Here he is meditating in his shirt.

Well there you have it. I have to say I am pretty proud of myself and this new look I have given Karl. I don't think he realizes how lucky he is to have a stylist like myself.

2 comments:

  1. Best thing ever!! Glad you are teaching karl morals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mally! good work! i am so happy to see you putting that sewing machine to such good use! can't wait to see Karl and his shirt in the flesh next week!
    love,
    lil sis

    ReplyDelete