Thursday, June 16, 2011

One Day More


Ez and I went to Les Misérables last Saturday. It was great, the music was amazing and it is a great story. When I was younger we had soundtrack to the musical, I would sing to all the songs but my favorite to sing along to was "Do You Hear The People Sing". I preferred this one because it fit my low vocal range the best, that is probably because it is sung by men.

After watching the musical I decided I wanted to read the book. I have started reading it and I am about 50 pages in, I only have about 1400 pages left. It will probably take the rest of the year for me to finish it but it is a good book so far and I am excited to get farther into it.

Eric and I are off to NY for the weekend and more musicals. Yea musicals!


2 comments:

  1. mal pal I'm reading this too. I hear abridged is the way to go. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, yes i totally remember your american girl doll singing that at a doll talent show and her beautiful performance won her first place.

    ReplyDelete