Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm Talking About Chi Town

Ez and I are heading off to Chicago with my fam. I am very excited, I have never been there but some of my favorite movies are filmed there, the first and foremost being Ferris Bueller's Day Off. In honor of Ferris I plan on crashing a parade and dancing to the Beatles. I will be there over the 4th of July so hopefully they will have a parade for that I can crash. Fingers Crossed.

The next being The Fugitive. This movie is solid, when ever I pass it while channel surfing I cant help myself but stop. I mean your really not going to find anything better.

The last film I am thinking of is Home Alone. Macaulay Culkin was basically the cutest little kid ever and kind of (excuse my french) a bad ass. If I was home alone and two burglars were breaking in I pretty sure I wouldn't be balsie enough to have fought them off with house hold items and after they were thoroughly humiliated say "You guys give up yet? Or are you thirsty for more?". Yeah Kevin McCallister was a bad ass.

Anyways I am really excited about Chicago, and even more excited about seeing my family, but have no doubt I will give you a full report of my adventures when I get back.

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget "Adventures in Babysitting" - nobody leaves without singing the blues.

    Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and of course, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

    ReplyDelete