Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Best of SLC

As this post will most likely be the last I write living in the great state of Utah I wanted to commemorate my home state by listing some of my favorite places in SLC.

1. The Park Cafe, located just south of Liberty Park. The Park Cafe has the best french toast, and that is coming from a breakfast enthusiast so you know its true.

2. Moochies, Best Phillie Cheese steak in Salt Lake. Nuff said.

3. The Broadway Theater, shows all the indie movies I want to see and sells Jordan Almonds at the concession stand. Jordan Almonds!

4. Bruges, you want waffles, they got em. You want french fries, they got em. They don't only have em they have some of the best waffles and french fries in town.

5. Red Iguana, their Muchaka (spelled wrong I'm sure) chimichanga will change your life, and thats no lie.

That is my list of the Best of SLC. I know I am missing some things but it is late and I want to go to bed so I am ending the list here.

You may think the fact that this list is mostly restaurants is sad but I attribute that to my love of food. Truthfully, what I am going to miss the most leaving Salt Lake City is my friends and family. Love you all and when you are south of the border (Utah border) I hope you let me know so I can show you a good time AZ style.

1 comment:

  1. that is very sweet mally. you promise to show me and the rents a good time this weekend?

    ReplyDelete