Thursday, December 9, 2010

Favorite Quotes

The title of this post is pretty self explanatory. Here are some of my favorite quotes, I wont elaborate on why I love these quotes but I think it is pretty clear.

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
-Maya Angelou

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

"Women are like teabags; you never know how strong they are until they're put in hot water."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
-William Shakespeare (All's Well That Ends Well)

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
-Maya Angelou

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
-Marilyn Monroe

If you have some quotes you love, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment