Thursday, March 31, 2011

An ode to Amy


So I have mentioned some of my girl crushes in the past but I have decided to dedicate an entire post to my ultimate girl crush. I don't want to be like this person, I want to be this person.
Who is this amazing person you are thinking(the picture above is probably a good clue)?

It is Amy Poehler. Why is Mrs. Poehler so great you may ask. Take a look at her resume and you will see why she is so great.

First there was Saturday Night Live. If you need proof of how hilarious she was on this show, go into Google and type in Kaitlin on Saturday Night Live. You wont be disappointed.

Okay now the second reason she is awesome is because of her performance in Baby Mama. Just take a look at this quote below and you will see why.

Amy's character Angie referring to her significant other:
We met the summer after I discontinued high school, and we've been together ever since. He never officially asked me to be his wife but he never asked me to not be his wife either, so things are going pretty good.
Third reason she is awesome is her staring role on the television program Parks and Recreation. This is currently my favorite comedy on TV. The entire cast is amazing but Amy as Leslie Knope is really what seals the deal. If you have never seen the show I would highly recommend checking it out and if you are only going to watch one episode, make sure it is the episode titled 'Flu Season'.

The above reasons are why I love Amy Poehler. This lady has the key to my funny bone and this post is my salute to her.

Oh and the last reason why she is awesome, she is married to Gob Bluth (Will Arnett) for realsies. Photo below to prove it.

This does not really prove that they are married but I promise they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment