Thursday, March 24, 2011

Back to the Future in Photos

I was going through some the pictures on our computer and found some pretty great old photos. I thought I would share.


Eric with lil' sis Ashley. You would never think that my slightly racially ambiguous husband was a toe head as a baby.

Eric with his older brother Steve. Love those matching outfits.

Eric with his Grandpa. I love that smile.


My uncle Randy, his dog Bear and I. Look at that, I had red hair as a baby.

Wow check out that fur. Work it girl.


I love this picture. This is me with my childhood bestie Tyler. I am the one in the red. I know its hard to tell who the girl is in this pic.

Oh look what cute kids we were.

5 comments:

  1. Haha I love the pictures Mal! It's always fun to go through old pictures and remember our childhood and all the funny things we wore. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder if your future children know that they are about to hit the genetic jackpot... unless the hammer toe gene skips a generation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! i think the pic with Bear is my favorite! You just have this look of pure enjoyment across your face. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those pictures. I especially love the one in the fur coat, because it brings back so many memories of grandma to me. And, how funny that pic of my dad is. I mean, hello, nice shorts right?! Funny thing is his hair is so dark and now it is so white!!!!

    ReplyDelete