Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mad for Mail


When most people think of mail they don't usually get too excited and when they think of the post office some people get down right mad. I, on the other hand, love mail. To me, mail is like a little present delivered to your door. I love giving and receiving it.

I also love the post office, I know there are usually horrible lines but I love seeing what people are sending. I secretly would love to work at the post office just so I could see what everyone was sending and why.

It makes me a little sad that people are not sending mail like they used to. Obviously email is great and I love that it saves paper, but there is something that is so personal about a mail that I love.

So send a postcard to a friend and I bet they will be very presently surprised. It is a great way to show someone that you are thinking of them.

On one last note, I am refering to personal mail, not bills and junk mail.

2 comments:

  1. dear mallsy,
    i agree, mail is great! want to be pen pals?
    love,
    abbey

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing this was missing was your address. I think you should pursue that career in post... rock that uniform!

    ReplyDelete