Monday, March 7, 2011

Puppy Love

We have had Karl for a little over a week and so far it has been going tremendously. Both Eric and I are a little obsessed with him. You know the scene in Raising Arizona, when they kidnap the baby and Ed starts to cry and says "I love him so much", well that is about how Eric and I feel about Karl.

It hasn't all been daisy's and rainbows though, we have run into a few problems, the biggest one being that when my hair is down he thinks it is one of his chew toys. He will latch his little jaw on my hair and wont let go. I can usually get it out of his grasp pretty quick but I cant help but think this tug of war with my locks must be giving me some serious hair damages, I mean most shampoo bottles don't say "helps protect against heat, pollution and your puppy". I am hoping that this is just puppy behavior and he will grow out of it but if not maybe I will cut my hair super short like Emma Watson.

Well that is all for now in Karl news, I will keep you updated and let you know if starts getting hairballs.

2 comments:

  1. what, are you kiddin?
    we got ourselves a family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sofie is beginning to discover my hair too. I think it will be a long road ahead of striving for hair freedom! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete